After assessing several options the committee has decided that all on-line presentations will be made live via Zoom (https://zoom.us/). Please ensure that you can use zoom and that your country is not blocking international access to Zoom.
ISAP2022 will have six Zoom rooms, one for each conference stream. Two rooms are on-line only. The other four rooms are hybrid and involve a physical room at the convention centre as part of the on-line Zoom room.
Where possible all on-site sessions will be made available on-line via Zoom so the on-line audience has maximum access to the on-site conference.
The in-person sessions and the on-line Zoom sessions will not be recorded.
Zoom Room Details
The zoom password will be provided to registered delegates by e-mail close to the conference date. It is the same for all rooms.
|Zoom Host Display Name
|Zoom Meeting Link
|Zoom Meeting ID
|ISAP2022 Online Room A
|ISAP2022 Online Room B
On-Line Only Session Presentation Guide
If you are presenting in an on-line only room, Online Room A and Online Room B in the program then:
- Ensure Zoom works on your laptop or desktop computer.
- Obtain a headset-microphone and use it.
- Prepare your presentation as normal (preferably in PowerPoint).
- 10 minutes before the start of your session (not your presentation time) you should:
- Log in to the Zoom room for your presentation.
- Change your Zoom name to:
- e.g. CS3-I_2_Myeongha_Hwang
- Send a message in the Zoom chat indicating that you are present for the session so the room coordinator knows to schedule your presentation.
- You are expected to be in the presentation Zoom room for the entire duration of the session you are presenting in. DO NOT turn up just before your scheduled presentation time.
- When it is your turn to present the session chair will announce you and the room coordinator will enable your mic and give you screen share capability.
- Share your presentation screen and make your presentation as usual.
- You should practice how to do screen share
- Be prepared to answer question from the audience directly via audio and via Zoom chat.
- Once your presentation and questions are complete the room coordinator will disable your mic and screen share ability and pass the floor to the next presenter.
- You should now change your Zoom name back to your normal name
- Your microphone should be muted when you are not presenting or asking a question.
In-Person Only Session Presentation Guide
- Prepare your presentation in PowerPoint for a 16:9 screen.
- Place your presentation on a USB drive and take it to the conference with you.
- Your presentation file should be named as follows to allow us to find the right presentations in the right order for the session:
- e.g. CS3-I_2_Myeongha_Hwang.pptx (see example below)
- In the meal break immediately before your presentation session, and at least 10 minutes before the start of the session, go to the room where you are presenting and give the USB drive to the room coordinator (not the session chair).
- The coordinator will load your presentation onto the conference laptop in a folder for your session (e.g. CS3-I) and return the USB drive to you.
- When it is your turn to present, open your presentation from the laptop folder for your session and make your presentation as usual being sure to use the microphone on the lectern.
- Powerpoint will be in two-screen presenter mode, be sure you are familiar with it.
- A Logitech Presenter (laser pointer and slide advance) will be available for you.
- The laptop screen will be shared on Zoom so the on-line audience can see and hear your presentation. Remember, they can not see where you point with the laser pointer.
- Once your presentation and questions are finished close the presentation to reveal the session presentation folder in preparation for the next presenter.
- The room coordinator will be available to help you.
- The room coordinator will delete all the presentations in the folder at the end of the session
- You are expected to be in the presentation room for the entire duration of the session you are presenting in. DO NOT turn up just before your scheduled presentation time.
Hybrid Session Presentation Guide
- Many of the ISAP2022 sessions are hybrid consisting of in-person presentations and on-line presentations.
- In-person presentations will be made first. The audio system will then be reconfigured and on-line presentations will be made.
- If you are making an in-person presentation proceed as per the “In-Person Only Session Presentation Guide” above.
- If you are making an on-line presentation proceed as per the “On-Line Only Session Presentation Guide”. The conference presentation laptop will be part of the Zoom room for the conference and will display your presentation on the conference room data projector and provide your audio through the room PA system. Because of the room audio setup you will not be able to hear questions from the in-room audience. The session chair will relay any questions to you via zoom chat. You can respond via audio.
At the conference venue you must use the conference laptops for your presentation. You will not be able to present in-person directly from your computer. No exceptions!