1. Author(s) must prepare a two-column paper in English. Paper must be two pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
2. Any submitted paper that exceeds two pages will be rejected.
3. The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), and the E-mail address of the corresponding author.
4. Follow the IEEE Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings format. Templates are available at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
5. Create a Pdf format of your paper.
6. Compliance to the IEEE format is mandatory and can be checked using the PDF eXpress® tool at: https://ieee-pdf-express.org. Conference ID: 53582X
- Submit your paper through EDAS at the following link: https://www.edas.info/newPaper.php?c=29347
- You may update your paper on EDAS up until the submission deadline.
- You will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of your paper by e-mail through EDAS by the acceptance deadline. Any reviewer comments will be available in EDAS.
- If you paper is accepted please make any changes requested by the reviewers and create a final PDF.
- Go to https://academiceventservices.com/isap2022 , register for the conference and select any options (Banquet, Reception, Attendance Certificate, etc.) that you require. You will receive an e-mail receipt for your registration with an invoice number. Check your Junk Mail folder if you can’t find the e-mail.
- Go to EDAS and upload the final PDF of your paper.
- Use the Invoice Number found in the PDF invoice e-mailed to you at registration (starts with AES20) as the registration number to complete the final paper upload process in EDAS. If you have lost the e-mail, the invoice can also be downloaded from the account you created with Academic Event Services when you registered. After login go to conference->account->orders and select ViewInvoice for your registration order to download the PDF format invoice.